The Pathological Clinic of Kliniki Lamias operates in modern facilities to offer personalized medical approach to patients.
Top level specialized doctors, with long time experience, significant medical work on the sector of Oncology both in Greece and abroad, with active participation in international conferences and innovative research programs.
Specialized nursing staff, with deep knowledge of the multiple clinical, mental and social needs of patients.
Pain treatment section, focusing on controlling the pain and relative symptoms, applying techniques on the points where pain is located and deactivating it, hospitalization during the final stages of the patient.
Vascular surgery section, covering patients needs, especially oncology and nephrology patients, with significant experience on all cases of vessel access creation (implants, fistula, central vessel catheters).
Psychological support for long time suffering patients.
Detailed record of the medical background of the patient and all tests results.
- Problems analysis per system.
- Interpretation and evaluation of the tests results.
- Conclusion and possible diagnosis.
- Choice of treatment according to international practices.
Daily tracking and careful checking on the patients condition, reconsideration of the treatment depending on the disease's progress with update of all relevant data, change or addition of cure methods.
Handwritten detailed report is given to all patients during check-out including:
- Detailed progress of the disease.
- Detailed description of the laboratory test results.
- Curing treatment that was applied on the patient during hospitalization and curing treatment to be followed after checking out including time frame.
- Diet suggestion, according to disease.
- Handwritten prescription including daily medicine intake diagram.
- Instructions for rechecks to be scheduled.